The entrepreneurs can apply for the scheme “online” through CM’s Elevate Program Portal. Applicants can visit the portal, select, and apply for any scheme based on their needs.
General Application Procedure:
Figure 1 General Application Procedure
1.1 Implementing and monitoring departments/agency:
CM’s Elevate Program
Planning, Investment Promotion & Sustainable Development Department will be monitoring the implementation of the program at state level.
Individual schemes under the program
State departments and agencies affiliated to the state government implementing the respective schemes will be monitoring the implementation of the individual schemes at state and district levels.
2 Evaluation mechanism
- Implementing departments and agencies responsible for the implementation of individual schemes to issue notifications from time to time on formation of shortlisting, screening and evaluation committees at district and state level wherever required.
- Considering all the schemes under the program are credit linked, the financing partners/banks for the program will be integral part of the evaluation committee.
General criteria for evaluation of applications will be based on the following conditions.
- Scrutiny of suitably filled online forms and submitted documents
- Entrepreneurs’ residency proofs since only permanent residents of the state are eligible
- Current occupations of the entrepreneurs and their immediate family members
- Entrepreneurs’ need, sincerity, expertise, and knowledge on the sectors related to the scheme they have applied
- Required credit score of entrepreneurs to get loan from the partnered banks
- Entrepreneurs’ business acumen and their willingness to repay the loan on time
- Entrepreneurs’ willingness to attend trainings, knowledge sessions and capacity building programs to be provided by the implementing agencies from time to time
- Organizations with any political affiliations shall not be normally considered.
- The specific criteria for evaluation of applications may differ for individual schemes
- Personal interviews may also be conducted by implementing department whenever required
- The nodal department for the program will issue notification from time to time on the block wise or district wise allocation on number of units or quotas being planned based on the requirements