“Build your innovative business & make yourself and Meghalaya shine”
Get incubated at PRIME & we will support you to grow your business to the next level
Application closes on the 30th of September, 2023
What is the Chief Minister’s E-Championship Challenge?
The Government of Meghalaya has launched the Chief Minister’s E-Championship Challenge to support the most promising entrepreneurs of the state having innovation-based businesses orearly-stage enterprises to assist and support them with their challenges and help them grow their business to the next level while participating in PRIME’s 9-month incubation program.
Top 50 selected entrepreneurs will receive the following benefits:
How to Apply?
In case you want to save your incomplete form click on “SAVE” to save your draft application and login later using your credentials for final submission
Eligibility Criteria:Entrepreneurs who fulfill the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Chief Minister’s E-Champion Challenge
- The applicant should be an adult citizen of India.
- The applicant should be a domicile resident of Meghalaya.
- The applicant should have an existing business in Meghalaya and be able to show first traction/revenues.
- The applicant should work on innovative and scalable business models, products, solutions, or processes that have potential to create employment opportunities in Meghalaya.
- In case the applicant has an existing business or start-up then it should not be older than 6 years.
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS: