CM's E-Championship Challenge 3.0
About The Challenge
What is Chief Minister’s E-Championship Challenge?
The Government of Meghalaya has launched the Chief Minister’s E-Championship Challenge to support the most promising entrepreneurs of the state having innovation-based businesses or early-stage enterprises to assist and support them with their challenges and help them grow their business to the next level while participating in PRIME’s 9-month incubation program.
Top 50 Selected Startup will get
Business support Grant
Grant will be awarded from Meghalaya Government & IIM Calcutta Innovation Park upto 1 Lakh for Top 50.
One-on-one mentoring with seasoned industry experts & professionals to handhold and guide the entrepreneur.
Regular bootcamps, trainings and workshops related to entrepreneurial development to build a sustainable and growth-oriented business.
Access to further Funding
Offers an array of funding opportunities available under PRIME (0% Interest Loan upto 50 Lakhs). (Grant/Loan/Venture Capital, etc)
Access to markets
Connect to buyers in and outside Meghalaya
Free Co-Working Space
Incubates are offered free co-working space at the Hubs in Shillong & Tura.
Help with packaging, marketing and branding
Assistance on a variety of services from logo designing, website making, accounting, branding to legal advice on establishment of a Company.
Strong visibility in local and national media outlets as well as social media channels.
- The applicant should be an adult citizen of India.
- The applicant should be a domicile resident of Meghalaya.
- The applicant should have an existing business in Meghalaya and be able to show first traction/revenues.
- The applicant should work on innovative and scalable business models, products, solutions or processes that have potential to create employment opportunities in Meghalaya.
- In case the applicant has an existing business or start-up then it should not be older than 6years.